If you are an IBO, be sure to join ITV Ventures each week starting on September 24th for the new Monday night call with Dr. DeSilva, and get your chance to have all your questions answered about ITV Ventures’ life-changing products.
What: “Ask Dr. DeSilva” Q & A Call, with a focus on science and medicine and how it relates to our products.
When: Monday nights, 9:00 PM Eastern, beginning THIS Monday, September 24th
You can also email questions to Dr. DeSilva by the Saturday prior to the call.
Who is Dr. DeSilva?
Derrick M. DeSilva, Jr., MD is a long-time associate of ITV Ventures Founder and CEO, Donald Barrett. Dr. DeSilva is a practicing Internist at the Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy, NJ, and an adjunct professor at JFK Medical Center in Edison, NJ. He also lectures nationally and internationally on many topics in medicine, and is an active member of the following associations:
* The American Medical Association
* The American Diabetes Association
* The American Heart Association
* The Society of Internal Medicine
* President of the American Nutraceutical Association
* Vice-President of Medical Spa Professional Alliance
In the midst of his busy schedule, Dr. DeSilva also finds time to host his own natural-health radio and television shows, and has authored several books and articles. Dr. DeSilva’s expertise in natural products has gained him national recognition on many television programs including CNN and ABC Night Line. He has formulated over 100 different natural products.
Dr. DeSilva has received numerous awards:
* Who’s Who in NJ - 1993
* The National Who’s Who - 1996
* Named by New York Magazine (June 2001) as One of the Best Doctors in New York Metro Area
* Named by New Jersey Monthly Magazine (Nov. 2001) as One of The Best Doctors in New Jersey
* Beginning in November 1996 through August 2003, was named by Castle Connolly publishing as one of the best Doctors in the NY Metropolitan area.
Dr. DeSilva’s Personal Philosophy
His personal philosophy when practicing medicine is to blend the best of Eastern and Western Medicines. He said: Eastern medicine has existed for 5000 years while Western medicine, although new born, has great deal to offer. The essential key is to unite these two cultures and incorporate them in a safe and effective manner for the diagnosis and healing process of the patient. The primary words to this are ‘safe’ and ‘effective’.”
If you are an IBO, log in to your back office for details on the phone number and email address.